Enjoy Lake Toho at one of the most popular parks in Kissimmee, FL. Kissimmee Lakefront Park offers a peaceful place to watch nature, plenty of amenities for all ages, pavilions you can rent for events, and so much more.
The park is found at 201 Lakeview Drive in Kissimmee Florida. It's just minutes from South John Youth Parkway and very close to the Hart Memorial Central Library and Lanier's Historic Downtown Marketplace.
Kissimmee Lakefront Park offers plenty of amenities and features including:
- Walking Trails
- Boat Launch
- Splash Area
- Open Fields
- Marina & Bait Shop
- Picnic Tables
- Fishing Piers
You can relax and enjoy the lake or walk down the docks to the fishing piers to get a closer look at beautiful Lake Toho. The playgrounds offer plenty for children to enjoy with two large shaded players overlooking the lake and the park. Water fountains are available and there are snack stands, which are open some of the time, as well. Children can also enjoy two splash areas. Toddlers and small children will enjoy the two nature-themed areas with sculptures, fountains, and plenty of fun to be had while cooling off. Throughout Kissimmee Lakefront Park, you will also find several shaded picnic areas. You can enjoy a picnic anytime or you can rent one of the pavilions for a private party or gathering. The park is also home to several walking trails and you can even take the walking trails to enjoy viewing the small lighthouse. The Big Toho Marina offers a great place to stock up on fishing supplies and bait before heading out on the lake for a day of fishing. You can launch your boat for fishing or just to enjoy a day of sightseeing on the lake. The lake is filled with plenty of bass, crappie, catfish, sunfish, and more. Fishing tournaments are held on Lake Toho regularly.
The Pavilions at Kissimmee Lakefront Park
The park is home to six pavilions you can rent for private parties and gatherings. The pavilions include:
- Cormorant Pavilion - Seats up to 24 guests and offers a grill and electricity. The pavilion offers a location close to a playground and restrooms.
- Egret Pavilion - Seats up to 24 guests and offers a grill and electricity. The pavilion is located near a playground and restrooms.
- Hawk Pavilion - Seats up to 24 guests and offers a location close to restrooms and a playground area. This pavilion features a grill and electricity.
- Heron Pavilion - With seating up to 68 guests, three grills, electricity and more than 2,000 square feet of room, this pavilion offers plenty of space for a family gathering.
- Osprey Pavilion - Located near a playground, this Lakefront Pavilion offers a great choice for a family reunion or company picnic.
- Spoonbill Pavilion - Seats up to 24 guests with a grill and electricity. It's located close to restrooms and a playground area.
Whether you just want to spend the day relaxing at Kissimmee Lakefront Park or you plan to rent a pavilion, you're sure to enjoy the wonderful lake views and the many features of the park.