A total of 625,369 square feet will make up the newest shopping center found in Lake Nona. This new shopping center will be called Lake Nona Landing. Soon, new retailers and restaurants will take over this square footage adding even more choices to the Lake Nona Area.
New Stores Added to the Shopping Center
The majority of the shopping center will include many shops. The center will be anchored by a Lowe's Home Improvement Store, which will cover 158,000 square feet. This will add to the other anchor stores, which include:
- Sam's Club
- Walmart Supercenter
- TJ Maxx
The TJ Maxx is another new store announced and will cover 20,000 square feet. The new Walmart Supercenter and Sam's Club have already opened, along with a few other shops and restaurants in the area. This was the first Walmart in the area to open and both Walmart and Sam's Club represent store-of-the0futre designs including pick-up services, interactive product tables, a sushi bar and mobile scan and go check out. The anchor stores will take up the largest amount of space within the shopping center. However, many other stores are already open or will be added to the Lake Nona Landing shopping center including:
- Mattress One
- Anthony Jewelers
- Lee Nails & Spa
- Sports Clips
These stores are all a part of this new shopping center bringing many new options to the Lake Nona neighborhood.
Restaurants Coming to Lake Nona Landing
Along with the retail options, Lake Nona Landing will include plenty of new restaurants. Most recently, Rubio's Coastal Grill and Firehouse Subs have been added to the plans. These are two of the many restaurants coming to the shopping center. Other restaurants include:
- Pollo Tropical
- Dunkin Donuts
- Jersey Mike's
- Tropical Cafe
Other restaurants are also expected to be a part of the shopping center.
Other Things to Know About Lake Nona Landing
- About 86% of the 625,369-square-foot shopping center has been leased. This does leave room for a few more stores or restaurants to move in.
- The shopping center opened in January of 2017 and has been filling up ever since.
- The Walmart features the first organic restaurants option for the company. The restaurant is called Grown and it was started by Ray Allen (two-time NBA Champion) and his wife.
- After full development, the shopping center will cover about 53 acres of land in Lake Nona.
- Lake Nona Landing is located along the Narcoossee Corridor, which serves the most popular communities in Lake Nona.
- The shopping center also features an ABC liquor store and RaceTrac convenience store and gas station.
- Lowe's Home Improvement store within the shopping center will feature a garden center and indoor lumber yard.
Lake Nona Landing represents just one of the many developments throughout the Lake Nona area. It has already brought the first Walmart and Sam's Club to the area. Residents will now have even more shopping and dining options right in their backyard.