Organic has become more than just a buzz word when it comes to food. Lake Nona has many residents embracing the organic food movement. With Jnan Riyad adding home delivery, the entire community will now gain better access to organic food products.
The Little Garden from Heaven isn't just a place to buy organic product, meat sand other produces. Instead, they work with local arms to give customers the best local organic options. The even deliver your order directly to your doorstep.
Jnan Riyad: The Little Garden From Heaven
The company was started about three years ago, but just recently started offering home delivery. Tarik and Charissa, the owners, have been working with local farms for a few years now to ensure customers get the best-quality organic food products possible. They are filling the gap between the small farms and the local markets.
Jnan Riyad carries a number of organic products including meats, raw milk, cheeses and much more. Recently, they added many new products, such as:
- 100% Organically Raised Grass-Fed Beef - Beef rom Nature's Hand Cattle Co. is now available from Jnan Riyad. The cows are fed non-gmo grasses, which are also pesticide free. They also never eat grain and are never given hormones or antibiotics.
- Happy Bee Honey - The best-quality local hone in Florida, Happy Bee Honey provides an unfiltered, unpasteurized honey from Central Florida.
- Eggs - Free-range, fresh, hormone and antibiotic free eggs are available with a six-week shelf life.
- Organic Produce - Many seasonal items are also available from local farms in Central Florida.
If you prefer home delivery, you can have organic items delivered directly to your door. Jnan Riyad has a schedule for deliveries, which includes Lake Nona on Thursdays. Other areas in Central Florida receive deliveries, as follows:
- Thursdays - Davenport, St. Cloud, Hunters Creek, Downtown Orlando, Conway area, Kissimmee, Lake Nona and the Airport area
- Fridays - UCF, Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs, Longwood, Mount Dora, Apopka, Sanford, North Orlando, Oviedo and Eustis
- Mondays - Clermont, Windermere, Metro West, Dr. Phillips, Winter Garden and Groveland
Other areas and days may be added, as necessary. Every order of $50 or more will receive free delivery. Orders under $50 will be charged a $5 delivery fee.
If you want to make things simple, you can have a weekly bundle delivered for $50. Two bundles are available: the Meet, Egg and Organic Veggie Bundle and the Organic Fruit and Veggie Bundle Only. Of course, you can always choose your own items for home delivery from their website.
At the Farmer's Market
Along with home delivery, Jnan Ryad: The Little Garden from Heaven can be found at many local farmers’ markets. Currently, they are at the following farmer's markets:
- Windermere Farmers Market - Fridays from 9am to 2pm
- Cagan's Crossing Farmers Market - Fridays from 4pm to 8pm
- Third Friday Village Walk Lake Nona - Third Friday of the month from 5pm to 8pm
- Veranda Park Farmers Market - Saturdays from 9am to 2pm
- Winter Garden Farmers Market - Saturdays from 9am to 2pm
- Sweetwater Wekiva Farmers Market - Sundays from 9am to 2pm
- Market Monday at the Lake Nona YMCA - Mondays from 4:30pm to 8:30pm
Find out more about this service at The Little Garden from Heaven.