Fire Sale! Only serious, cash buyers should view property. Great rental area. Owner had 9-year tenant when fire occurred. Fire Dept: Playstation/multi-game plug-ins or floor fan wiring was probable source of fire in back bedroom. Partial roof destroyed. (Roof had been replaced in recent years.) Smoke damage in rest of house. No Seller's Disclosure. Priced according to condition. Room measurements are approximate; buyer responsible to verify own measurements.
Listing courtesy of PRIMAC REALTY, INC. Selling Office: EMPIRE NETWORK REALTY.
MFR MLS is the source of this information via Internet Data Exchange Program. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated on